To assist with consistent enforcement by food regulation agencies, the Implementation Subcommittee for Food Regulation (ISFR) has developed the following Guidelines:
- Australia New Zealand enforcement guideline
- National regulatory food safety auditor guideline and policy
- Food labelling compliance and enforcement strategy
- Principles for inspection of food business
- Principles for introducing Point-of-Sale nutrition information at standard food outlets
- Undeclared allergen incident and investigation protocol
- Health claims and enforcement
- Through-chain investigation guidelines for egg associated outbreaks
- Home jurisdiction rule fact sheet
- Altering date marks on foods - guidance material
- Compliance and enforcement model for mandatory folic acid fortification
- National compliance and monitoring strategy of GM foods
- National surveillance program for genetically modified food
- National food safety audit policy
- Report of the bi-national food labelling compliance and enforcement framework
The information presented here is distributed by Implementation Subcommittee for Food Regulation (ISFR) for and on behalf of FRSC and is presented as an information source only. The information is provided solely on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the matters presented herein, and are advised to verify all relevant representations, statements and information. The information does not constitute legal or professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Formal advice from appropriate advisers should be sought in particular matters.
ISFR does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided in these documents, or incorporated into them by reference or for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon the material contained herein. In no event shall ISFR be liable (including liability for negligence) for any damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential) whatsoever arising out of a person’s use of, access to or inability to use or access these documents.
Food regulation page feedback confirmation
Thank you for submitting the page rating feedback (edit as required).