The Secretariat works independently of the Australian Government in its day-to-day operations, and provides timely and effective organisational support to the food regulation committees.
The Secretariat’s role includes:
- organising meetings of the Forum, FRSC and ISFR;
- organising tele- and video-conferences as required;
- coordinating out-of-session business for the Forum, FRSC and ISFR including food standard notifications;
- coordinating the drafting of administrative agenda papers;
- collecting and circulation of all agenda papers to the Forum, FRSC and ISFR members;
- arranging clearance of draft meeting records and circulation of final meeting records to members; and
- maintaining a record of final papers of the Forum, FRSC and ISFR.
Contact the Food Regulation Secretariat:
Phone: +61 2 6289 5128
Fax: +61 2 6289 5100
Food Regulation Secretariat
GPO Box 9848
Canberra ACT 2601, Australia